If you are having trouble pairing your Hub with the Den App please follow these steps:
- Clear the Den App cache on your phone (Android) or delete and reinstall the Den App entirely (iOS).
- Restart your phone.
- Check that the ethernet cable is fully inserted into the Hub and your router.
- Check that your phone is connected via WiFi to the same router that the Hub is wired to.
- Factory reset your Hub by holding the Setup button for 6 seconds, or until the Setup light turns solid.
- Wait for the factory reset to complete and the three LED lights on the Hub to turn solid. This can take some time as the Hub may download the latest firmware and install it. Please allow up to an hour for the update to complete.
- Log back into your Den App.
- Proceed to restart the process of adding your Hub to the app again.