Of course! Every Den product supports bi-directional communication. If you manually toggle a switch on or off, the app reflects this, so you can see which of your lights and sockets are on or off. And vice-versa, if you turn a switch on or off using the app, it’ll flick! Smart right?
Articles in this section
- Vulnerability disclosure and App/Cloud security at Den
- How do software updates work for Den products?
- Den System Architecture Diagram
- What is the range of the Den Hub?
- So, Den products can save me energy, but how much energy do they use?
- Can I see how much energy my appliances are using?
- Is the Den system entirely cloud based?
- If someone physically turns the switch off, does the App know?
- Can Den products be controlled via another hub instead of the Den Hub?
- Can you only dim the dimmers through the App or can you turn them off completely, too?