Of course! Every Den product supports bi-directional communication. If you manually toggle a switch on or off, the app reflects this, so you can see which of your lights and sockets are on or off. And vice-versa, if you turn a switch on or off using the app, it’ll flick! Smart right?
Articles in this section
- Is the Den App free?
- What phone do I need to use Den with?
- Is your App available for both iOS and Android?
- If someone physically turns the switch off, does the App know?
- Are schedules and timers included in the App?
- Vulnerability disclosure and App/Cloud security at Den
- Den App is constantly crashing/stuck in a crash loop
- How do software updates work for Den products?
- Can you only dim the dimmers through the App or can you turn them off completely, too?
- Can I see how much energy my appliances are using?