Our products use minimal energy as they use a low-power radio protocol which uses very little energy compared to Wi-Fi . Power consumption is less than 1 W for Socket Outlets and less than 0.4 W for Light Switches.
Articles in this section
- Do I need internet connection to set up my Den system?
- How does meshing work and what kind of wireless connection will Den products use?
- Will Den’s wireless protocol interfere with Wi-Fi?
- Den System Architecture Diagram
- Is the Den system entirely cloud based?
- How many devices does Den Hub support?
- Can Den products be controlled via another hub instead of the Den Hub?
- What is the range of the Den Hub?
- Can Den’s Light Switches work with CFL light bulbs / LED lighting ?
- Can Den products be used with smart bulbs?