There are 5 LEDs on your Den Hub:
- Power - this one is lit when the Hub has power.
- Local Area Network - this one is lit when your Hub is correctly connected to your home Internet Router, using the network cable.
- Cloud Network - this one is lit when your Hub is connected to the Den Cloud.
- Device Connection - this one is lit when your Hub is connected to at least one Den product, like a Light Switch or Socket Outlet. It starts blinking when your Hub is looking for a new Den product.
- Reset - this one is next to the Setup button. Mostly, it'll be off.
During a software update or when syncing with the Den Cloud, the LEDs may turn on and off. In this instance it's best to leave your Hub powered on, so it can update smoothly.