Our Google Assistant integration is still being reviewed by Google, and will be released soon.
Follow these steps to get things up and running:
- Setup your Den system. Make sure you've been through the "Add new appliance" process for any appliances you want to control.
- Open your Google Home app, go to the Home screen and click on the + ‘Add’ icon.
- Go to tab ‘Set up device’.
- Under ‘Works with Google’ click on ‘Have something already set up?’
- Click on ‘Den’ under ‘Add new’. A login screen will appear. Sign in to your Den account using your Den username and password.
- Select your Den from the drop down box and click "Authorize".
- You should see a message saying "Den has successfully been linked".
- Google Home will find your Den products and appliances and make them available to control. You should see them listed in the Home section of the Google Home App.
Try it out! For example, you can say "OK Google, turn on ceiling light", where ceiling light is the name of one of your Den Light Switches.
If you add more products or appliances, you'll need to get Google Home to discover your devices again. You can make this happen by saying "OK Google, sync my devices".