Motion Sensors can be set up to control either Light Switches or appliances. However, it can be set up to control both appliances and Light Switches as long as the appliances are tagged.
Articles in this section
- How many devices does Den Hub support?
- What can I do with a Den Remote Control?
- Can I use the Den Motion Sensor only for Light Switches, or can I use it for appliances too?
- How long do the batteries last in the Den Remote Control and Motion Sensor?
- What kind of batteries are used in the Den Remote Control and Motion Sensor?
- Can Den products be used outdoors?
- What is the life expectancy of Den switches and sockets?
- What happens if I replace only 1 switch in a 2-way set-up?
- Can Den switches be used in a 2-way switching setup?
- What are the voltage and current ratings for Den products?