You can control multiple light switches and appliances with the click of a button. Whether you’re in a hurry or you may have a few switches and sockets that are a little difficult to get to, just add them to your Den Remote Control and turn them On / Off from anywhere in your house.
Articles in this section
- How many devices does Den Hub support?
- What can I do with a Den Remote Control?
- Can I use the Den Motion Sensor only for Light Switches, or can I use it for appliances too?
- How long do the batteries last in the Den Remote Control and Motion Sensor?
- What kind of batteries are used in the Den Remote Control and Motion Sensor?
- Can Den products be used outdoors?
- What is the life expectancy of Den switches and sockets?
- What happens if I replace only 1 switch in a 2-way set-up?
- Can Den switches be used in a 2-way switching setup?
- What are the voltage and current ratings for Den products?